Monday, June 6, 2011

it's not easy~~~

it's not easy to be a gud workers,

it's not easy to be a gud buddy,

it's not easy to be a gud employee,

it's not easy to be a job seekers,

it's not easy to brought ur degree....to achieve what u want in ur life....here n there...

it's not easy.......to be wut u want to be.....

exactly, rite!!!

strictly.....i'm blame myself....

becoz......
becoz......
becoz......

forget it!!....

i dont want to blame others....

i juz wanna think positive for wut was happened juz now...

my life....it's all about something dat Allah's already prepared since "azali"....

juz...we...me...myself...wanna changed the fate dat Allah's set for our life....or juz let it be....

motivation run-down....really need to wake up...n see brightness on my future life...

forget the past n bring new spirit in future....

plz ju....

u have to....

u have to move on....

u have to realize life is great.....

be patient....n always remind urself...dat Allah's love us.....HIS LOVE bring us a gud life....thank you Allah....thank you so much....n plz dont leave me alone....
n plz guide me on the right way....to get a better life here n there.....please give me strengthness to face all those things....amin...:'(

0 comments: